News and Happenings
News I Calendars I Activities for Families I YPSP Partners and Sponsors
Learn more about what is happening in Aurora Public Schools and the surrounding community related to pregnant and parenting students!
The Young Parent Support Program staff are individually apart of the statewide Teen Parent Collaborative! Check out the TPC Facebook!
Young parent and Hinkley High School graduate Wendy shares her story as a part of this video about support in Aurora Public Schools! (04/11/17)
Check out what important events are coming up!
Looking for fun and inexpensive activities to do with your children?
- Free days at the Denver Zoo:
- Nov. 9 and 12.
- Free days at the Denver Art Museum:
- Aug. 4, Sept. 1, Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, Dec. 1.
- Free Days at Denver Botanic Gardens:
- York Street: Aug. 29, Nov. 3.
- Chatfield Farms: Aug. 7, Nov. 6, Dec. 14.
- Plains Conservation Center: Aug. 7, Nov. 8.
- The Denver Children's Museum at Marsico Campus:
- Free nights from 4-8 PM: Aug. 7, Sept. 4, Oct. 2, Nov. 6, and Dec. 4.
- Also offers $1 admission for anyone receiving SNAP benefits
- check out other discounts and coupons here.
- Free days at Denver Museum of Nature and Science:
- Aug. 13, Sept. 12, Sept. 30, Oct. 14, Dec. 9.
- There are always free events happening throughout the branches of the Aurora Public Library!
- Check out the online events calendar, or call at 303-739-7000
- Explore the Fall 2017 Aurora Recreation Guide for free and inexpensive activities in the Aurora community such as swimming lessons, cooking courses, sports leagues, music, art and much more!